
The kids all entered in the Kelley Arena Rodeo on the 16th of August. Layce didn't want to wear a hat, so she only entered the Mutton Bustin.

Joslynn entered 4 events - Barrels, Poles, Mutton Busting, and Goat tying. She loves riding and only wishes she could get Duece to run faster. He's kinda lazy!!

The goat tying was new - she learned about 30 minutes before the event. She had to have lots of help, but she kept trying and didn't give up!!

Riley entered all the events they had for his age - Stick Horse Barrels, Goat tail untying, and Dummy Roping. He placed 1st, 2nd and 4th in those events, winning a nice headstall. We're going to take off the buckle so he can wear it on his belt.
4 comments:
You are going to love it. Once you start it's hard to stop. The kids are getting big but that might be I've never seen them. Take care and enjoy life
Looks like lots of fun in the hot hot sun. But its good for them. My kids probably don't get enough of it. Me being the lazy mom I am and enjoy the AC house. Riley might just end up being quite the little cowboy huh.
I can't believe your bloggin'!!! I started one last week but haven't gotten it finished enough to post. I don't think I ever will! I can't believe how big your girls are. They are super cute. You are a great mom!
O.k.this is cool......who'da thought we'd all be blogger babes, huh?? it is so neat to see your pics of the kids and how they are growing up. i have never even seen the little guy before, Riley. time flies. keep it going so we can keep in touch! cute kids and sounds like a great life out there in the toolies!!!
Post a Comment