Friday, February 13, 2009

Happenings

Well - the callings vacation is over. The branch president called me in for "two reasons". I told him I only came in for one, and he said to go out and come in again!! I'm now the provident living "specialist" (I don't think he used that term when he called me). And I teach primary to the 11 year old boys. I only have two. So anyway - I'm back in action.

Joslynn won both her basketball games today - they're undefeated so far. We only have the tournament next weekend. It starts at 9am, not looking forward to that early morning!! She did great today though - played awesome defense.

Not much else going on - Valentines parties etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at pictures of the kids on Deana facebook and man are your kids so big. You and Clint haven't changed but man those kids have. Glad to see you are back and mabey one of these days I will have more to post.