Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Happenings

Sorry I've been sparse. Right after Layce's birthday I got a new job. I spent the next few weeks getting certified as a bus driver, and the weeks after that getting used to a daily job again. The kids are glad to be back in school. Riley has preschool on Tuesday. We spend the day at the school, so he gets to be with all the kids then. He sure wishes he could go every day.


The kids had their first "program". It was our annual ice cream social. The girls recited poems, and Riley was excited to be included - he spelled his name. They also had thier Primary program for church. They all wrote their own parts - with a little help from Mom. It's so wonderful to know they have little testimonies of the gospel. I only hope I can teach them all they need to know to survive this crazy world!

Joslynn
LayceRiley


We've been carving pumpkins - these are the first batch. Pictures were taken just before we threw them out. I thought Joslynn's was cool - the mold looks like a spiderweb in the background. They'll be doing more this week, and we'll post about the music program and Halloween party!

1 comment:

richterihart said...

The pumpkins look cool! David & Nathaniel are excited to carve their pumpkins.