Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joslynn's B-Day


Joslynn had a nice - quiet birthday this year. We (I) decided not to have any friends over. I figured our house would be full enough for the baptism, we didn't need to do it two weekends in a row. She was a little disappointed, but decided it would be OK. I made her a cake to take to school on the 23rd,
















On her birthday she wanted to make fingerpaints, so they all did fingerpaint art. Then we opened presents - her baptism dress, an art kit, a coloring book, a microphone, and her favorite - a new set of scriptures. We just had icecream, and a nice quiet day at home.





















When grandma and grandpa came on Sunday, there were more gifts, hugs and kisses, and a pinata to break!! We're so excited to have them here for the week.

No comments: