Sunday, November 30, 2008

Boy Help!!
















For all you who have boys and have raised them wonderfully, HELP!!!!!
Riley is outta control. Last week he absolutely destroyed lots of stuff. Two rolls of tape (one freezer tape, the other packing tape), dumped my contacts in the trash, broke all the limbs of Joslynn's ceramic creation, and a few other things!! Anyway - I'm at a loss - beat him you say, he could care less!! Here's one of the tape incidents - funny - yes, but . . .



























Also, here's the girls clay pots they made in art class. They've got a wonderful art teacher and they do lots of fun things that turn out amazing!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Wish I knew how to help you, but you are reestablishing my wish for all girls. I just don't know that I want boys. I see how they are and I am very happy with my girls. About the side photos, when you log into your blog under manage blog click on layout, once in there click add gadget. Then just got through the list, for the picture of the girls and Dave and I, I just added a picture. Hope that helps. Love Ya.

Sarah said...

lol - Oh, man, Lynna. You certainly have your hands full there. I wish I had advice, but mine are all younger than yours.