Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Released!! . . . (not for long)
I forgot to mention on Sunday, that I was released from the Primary presidency!! It was nice to be relieved of the call, but I'm sure I'll miss it. I enjoyed working with the kids, and I love music. I'm sure whatever is next to come will be a bigger challenge. It's easy for me to just get in there and do the music. You can hide me behind the piano any day, and I won't complain. It'll be nice though not to have to plan every week for sharing time and music. It did help my testimony to grow though. It amazes me the concepts they're teaching the kids now. They're deep concepts, brought down to their level. It makes it easier to learn even for me!! There were many times preparing the program or sharing time that I probably learned more than the kids!! Isn't it amazing how Heavenly Father helps us learn and grow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment